ETIP PV Secretariat
The Secretariat of ETIP PV provides organisational support to the Steering Committee and the other bodies of the Platform. Employees of relevant associations or companies work in the secretariat.
Main responsibilities of the Secretariat
- Organisational, secretarial and operational support to the Platform, including the Executive Committee, the Steering Committee and the ad hoc WGs
- Preparation and organization of the Platform meetings as well as the Annual ETIP PV Conference and the ETIP PV workshop(s), round-table(s) or other event(s) in support of the SET Plan activities
- Coordination of the flow of information within the platform and between the platform and its target audience
- Perform editing and graphic-design work on the ETIP PV’s written output
- Publish and publicise the main outputs of the WGs and the Platform
The Secretariat has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 727272.
|WIP - Renewable Energies, Germany (coordinator)|
|Association of European Renewable Energy Research Centres (EUREC E.E.I.G.), Belgium|
|IPVEA International Photovoltaic Equipment Association (SolarUnited), Germany|